Shuly is a Director and co-owner of SMCS GROUP with her husband and Group CEO Steve Morrish.
Fluent in 3 languages, Khmer, English and Korean, Shuly has extensive experience as a business representative and translator for Korean and Cambodian Government & Business delegations who conduct cross country trade.
Shuly has over 12 years experience in accounting and property management, working as a Property Manager for a large Singaporean Company involved in property development in Cambodia.
Shuly holds a Bachelors Degree in Accounting and Management and now spends a lot of her time between coordinating SMCS EARTH community projects in Cambodia and taking care of two beautiful daughters, Theary and Isabella.
We aim to inspire change and help people and communities who have faced enormous challenges, live better lives.
All administrative overheads are covered by Steve & Shuly and SMCS GROUP, meaning that 100% of all donations & in-kind support from our partners goes directly to initiatives we create or support.
There are so many challenges facing the world today, but we believe that by supporting individuals and communities who face daily challenges, we can create positive change and inspire people to help others.
The five key pillars of our projects:
1. Business Can Do Better – We believe the business community must play a bigger role in driving & impacting social, environmental and economic change.
2. Protecting Our Environment Protects Our Business – We believe that by protecting the environment, we protect the future of our business. Driving initiatives that protect our environment is good business.
3. The Power Of Dreams – We support young people, by giving them opportunities at an early stage in their lives so that they can become future leaders and have a positive impact in the world.
4. Human Dignity – We work to protect every human’s basic rights and freedoms by being a loud voice on issues that we feel are unacceptable.
5. Live Healthy, Live Long – We support initiatives that work to promote healthy living and increase the longevity of life.
Positive change can only occur if everyone works as a collective to support people and communities who are vulnerable and facing challenges everyday. A little bit from everyone makes a massive difference so help us to help others.