Only energetic and charismatic individuals who thrive on working in a target driven, sales environment need apply?
We are looking for a Sales Executive who wants to join a team who meets and liaises with clients and partners to present and advise on the full range of SMCS Risk’s services & products.
- Advise on and create strategies to increase SMCS Risk brand awareness.
- Work within a small team collating and managing client lists.
- Meet face to face with existing & potential clients, including corporations & Government to present SMCS Risk’s services & products.
- Liaise with clients & partners to determine their needs and advise on SMCS Risk services & products that best add value to our client’s business interests.
- Meet sales KPI’s set by SMCS Management.
- Contribute to driving the dynamic culture within the SMCS Risk sales team, and lead by example by demonstrating the highest standards and attitudes.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in sales, with previous experience working in the PPE, safety or construction industry a benefit.
- High level communication skills in spoken and written English and Khmer.
- Has a passion to work in a sales environment with a focus to promote safety in Cambodia.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and has a dynamic personality.
- Strong ability to learn and work in a team.
- Honest, reliable, and committed to high standards.
- Be relatable, empathetic, and have the ability to adapt to any situation.
SMCS Risk is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females to apply. Attractive salary and incentives for a sales executive who can achieve their KPI’s and targets.
Please send your CV (in English), a recent photograph and cover letter explaining what makes you a dynamic Sales Executive, to email@example.com.