We are looking for someone with fantastic admin and organisational skills as well as practical experience in a busy office. But your personality is just as important. As well as being a top notch administrator, we’re also looking for someone who is self-motivated, outgoing and enthusiastic who can balance this with the essential need for discretion and confidentiality. Does this sound like you?
- Work with the Administration and Finance team to maintain all administration and financial documentation for SMCS GROUP, including controlling and updating administrative documentation relating to all SMCS companies.
- Provide Administrative and Procurement support to Senior Management by preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling travel & meetings.
- Coordinate communication to all SMCS employees in all geographical locations, including, associates, clients and business partners.
- Prepare presentations, invoices, reports, memos, letters, budgets and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution, and file and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Any other tasks and duties required in the office environment for SMCS GROUP.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a fast-paced administrative environment.
- A recognised degree in Business, Administration or management field.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, shows initiative and can multi-task.
- Honest, reliable, and a commitment to strict confidentiality is a MUST!
- Strong organisational & time management skills; must pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook skills.
- Excellent personal skills. Must be able to respond and provide support at all levels of the organization.
- Strong integrity and ethics.
- Based in Cambodia.
Please send your CV (in English), a recent photograph and cover letter explaining why you think you would make a great Administration Officer, to email@example.com