COMPETITION LAW COMPLIANCE
Anti-competitive behaviour hinders the development of everyone in the community. We are committed to complying with all competition laws. We are committed to the enforcement of competition laws against those third parties who act in an anti-competitive manner towards our Company.
We prohibit all forms of anti-competitive conduct with our competitors, including:
- price fixing and bid-rigging;
- fixing other competitive terms, such as margins or rebates;
- limiting production, or agreeing to reduce or limit production capacity;
- allocating markets, customers, suppliers or geographic territories; and
- boycotting any customer or supplier.
Confidential reporting and investigations
Employees are supported and encouraged to report suspected competition issues via their manager. We also encourage people to report anti-competitive behaviour of competitors, suppliers or customers. SMCS GROUP’s Legal Team manages investigations into all potential competition law issues.